Application for enrollment of children ranging in age from six weeks through twelve years old will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Enrollment is made on a first- come, first- serve basis. If there are no vacancies, the parent’s name will be put on a waiting list, and the director will contact the parent when a spot becomes available. The parent’s name will be removed from the list after one year. Parents must call to have their name placed back on the list.
Upon enrollment, a non-refundable enrollment fee of $25 per child is required. Children will be considered enrolled once the parent completes orientation, the application and all forms have been completed, and all fees have been paid in full.
Prior to Enrollment
1. Pay $25 non-refundable enrollment fee.
2. Turn in the completed paperwork and complete orientation with the director, at least one day before the child will attend. This includes:
2. Child’s Medical Report & Immunization
3. Read the Follow the Son Parent Handbook and complete orientation with the director.
4. Children must attend orientation with their parent. The child will visit his or her class to get acquainted, while the parents attends orientation.
Child care tuition is based on enrollment; a reserved space, not on attendance. Tuition fees vary depending on the age of the child and are paid on an ongoing basis as long as the child is enrolled in the program; whether the child is in attendance or not. Follow the Son accepts, checks, cash, money order, all major credit cards and CashApp. Parents may pay, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. Tuition payments are due prior to services rendered.